As parents we all look for ways to build confidence and self-esteem in our children on a daily basis. So, here are a few tips you can use right now to help you and your child feel good.
1. I am pleased with you.
2. You are sharp today.
5. Outstanding performance.
6. We had a good day.
7. I like the way you are working.
8. You can be proud of yourself today.
9. You are a careful thinker.
10. You think before you speak.
11. You have a good head on you today
12. You are on the right track.
14. You did that just right.
15. Einstein could not have done it better.