As summer approaches so does the rain and we all know that rainy days us all fell very blah. So to make the best of a soggy situation here are 5 things you can on those rainy days.
1. As the rain pours down why not take a hard stare at some modern art in your state or county. You can take pictures with the art pieces around the museum sa you spend a great day enjoying the arts.
2. You can take in a matinee and lunch at the theater. You can check to see what show is being shown and just spend quality time with a friend as you both enjoy the show and lunch before or after.
3. As the rain pours, you can bowl a few frames as you interact with other bowlers. You can find all these activities in your own local community.
4. Find a mini-golf arena and play to your hearts content. You can have some serious fun doing this.
5. If you are fearful of heights you can easily get over it by rock climbing because it is all in doors. You can put all of your dreams to work by climbing like Spider-Man. You can find where all these activities are located in your local community.
Don’t let a rainy day dampen your spirit because there is always something to do on a rainy day.