We are in the last leg of the race and as you can see the stores are already for you and your child to storm through the doors this holiday season. The game retailers are ramping up their inventory just for this time of the year to beat the seasonal rush. According to the trends the most popular toys are listed here to help you bear the rush and secure your solid piece for the holidays. The toys are in no particular order just get your desired toy or game before they are all gone.
1. Hot Wheels: This is a classic, Mattel’s Hot Wheels just keeps on bringing in the dough (sales) with matchbox cars, track sets collectors items and video games. Very popular toy so get yours early.
2. Barbie: This is a classic doll and has been a favorite since it was set in motion back in 1959. Barbie has been a billion-dollar brand since 1993. Currently, Barbie comes in a number of iterations such as fashion dolls, fantasy dolls, dream houses and career dolls.
3. Paw Patrol: Is an animated Nickelodeon show about rescue 6 dogs. The selections available of Paw Patrol are patrol vehicles such as trucks,boats, action figures along with plush toys.
4. Nerf: Is not what it used to be back in 1969 when it was introduced. Today it is one of Hasbro’s strongest brands since it was acquired from Tonka toys back in 1991.
5. Star Wars: The manufacturing to license of Star Wars toys owned by Hasbro. This was recently taken from rival Mattel and Disney lends it muscle to the collection only to make it popular. The top selling Star Wars toys are action figures,lightsabers, and vehicles.
Children will want every toy that is placed before them this holiday season so use wisdom when selecting all the toys you will see this season.