Should I Be Worried If My Child Puts Everything Into His Mouth

If your child should eat everything in your home like pet food, or cigarette pieces, it will most definitely comes out in the waste. Believe that you need to worry about plants that are harmful to children, medications that are in your household, and any form of gasoline product. You should have the poison control number in every room for emergency purposes. If your child should ingest kerosene or other gasoline products, it is best not to let the child vomit it up but to let it go through the intestinal tract instead so he child does not have to inhale it into their lungs. It is important to remember that all products are dangerous including the medications that are used for your child…all of it should be locked up away from your child. Babies are not childproof, so never trust or underestimate any child that is on the move.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.